Merch City Return Policy
Your delivery wasn’t what you were expecting? No worries.
- Merch City has a 14 day refund policy. This means you can return your goods at any point within 14 days of receiving your original order. During holiday season i.e. Christmas we are extending our refund policy to January 7th. The refund policy does not apply to “print on demand” products.
- Should you for any reason require a refund but you can’t return the items to us for any reason, a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
- If you would like a different size or color, please return your unwanted item and place a new order.
- Fill in the returns form below and follow the steps in the description before you return your items.
- We’ll refund the price you paid for your item, including sale and campaign items back to your original payment method. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they’re packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way. We strongly advise you to get tracking info for your return items.
- All goods will be inspected on return. We try hard to accept all returns. Returns don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, you may not be eligible for a full refund.
- We’re not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake
Return your Merch City purchase
At Merch City we want you to be happy with your purchase. If your product doesn’t meet your expectations, we urge you to return it to us for a refund. We do not exchange products to other designs, sizes, or colors. If you need another design, size, or color, please purchase it directly from the webshop.
Once you’ve completed the form, you can send us your return items, safely packed, to:
Please note: Ship the parcel directly to us. We do not accept shop delivery parcels.
*You are free to ship with any provider of your own choosing. We recommend getting a tracking number from your shipping provider, as we do not take responsibility for any shipments until we’ve signed for its arrival at our warehouse.